Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dihydrogen Monoxide

Beware! Research shows that the common chemical known as Dihydrogen Monoxide has been found to be deadly to humans.

Go to www.dhmo.org/ For more information.

You may be asking yourself "why haven't I heard of this Dihydrogen Monoxide"?
Well you haven't heard of it because It usually is not mentioned in the ingredients of every product that uses it.
And a lot of products us it. Every big commercial drinks company e.g. Coca-Cola or Just Juice contain Dihydrogen Monoxide in their products.
Even Dairy products contain Dihydrogen Monoxide. Pure water is another product that contain Dihydrogen Monoxide.
Dihydrogen Monoxide is also thought to be linked to cancer. And is lethal to humans if inhaled, even a thimble sized amount could kill you.

Despite the danger of Dihydrogen Monoxide it is used in every drink and food product and will probably not change in yeas to come.
Dihydrogen Monoxide can also lead to violence in schools if the students can get a hold of it.

Dihydrogen Monoxide is everywhere, it is in every food and drink product and is even in YOU! yes thats right even in YOU!
After intensive research I have actually found that Dihydrogen Monoxide is Di (2) Hydrogen ( 2 Hydrogen Molecules) and Mon (1) and Oxide (1 Oxogen Molecule)
And together that makes H2O or more commonly known as WATER!!

You may be thinking why? and is it all true?
Well yes it is all true everything that has been stated here and on the website is true water can kill you and is thought to be linked to cancer.

Now to answer the question why? well to tell you that not everything that you see on the internet is true.
Its to help you to think critically and to triangulate (check for three sources) every piece of information you see on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment